Rates

 

Standard Rates

 

 

Daily Price up to 2 Hosts  63€

 

Weekly Price up to 2 Hosts  400€

 

The additional cost for each Adult, over 2 Hosts, is € 7 per night, per person

 

Weekend Special Price (Fri-Sat)

 

Children Discount

 

Season B Rates


17/09/2016-18/12/2016 ~ 09/01/2017-26/03/2017 ~ 16/09/2017-19/12/2017 ~ 10/01/2018-27/03/2018

Daily Price up to 2 Hosts  59€

 

Weekly Price up to 2 Hosts  370€

 

The additional cost for each Adult, over 2 Hosts, is € 7 per night, per person

 

Weekend Special Price (Fri-Sat)

 

Children Discount

 

Season A Rates


26/06/2017-17/09/2017

Daily Price up to 2 Hosts  67€

 

Weekly Price up to 2 Hosts  430€

 

The additional cost for each Adult, over 2 Hosts, is € 7 per night, per person

 

Children Discount

 

Max Occupancy: 4 Hosts Min Stay: 2 Nights

Methods of payment:

  • Bank Transfer
  • Paypal
  • Cash
  • Credit Cards


Credit Cards payments at your arrival are accepted

Payment Terms

We have 2 ways to make payments:

  • Unique Payment 100% at the moment of booking or at Check in.
  • Payment Made in Two instants; We require the 25% of the rental price, to pay at the moment of booking; and the remaining 75% of the rental price, to pay due 7  Days prior the check-in or directly at Check in